Are you a professional HGV Driver ready for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities?
Lockwood are a successful family run business who truly believe people are the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills.
Would you like to work for a company that offer a consistent modern fleet of premium brand vehicles which are all under 5 years old and have also been a DVSA earned recognition accredited operator since 2018?
Look no further! Lockwood are looking for HGV 2 Drivers to become part of our professional driver team!
£500 signing bonus paid following a successful 3 month probation period (limited time only)
- Monday – Friday Day Shift
- General Haulage
- Use of the latest technology i.e. electronic POD devices, electronic walk around checks (full training will be provided).
- To maintain excellent levels customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communication with the Transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- Training opportunities available to develop existing skills i.e. ADR, driver assessor, FLT licences.
- Consistent Modern Fleet that range from MAN & Scania’s,
- Referral scheme for existing drivers worth £150.00 per new hire
- Paid minimum 48 hours per week with overtime payments after 48 hours
- Graded driver performance bonus (Grade A – D) worth up to £2,400.00 per annum
- Fully paid on-site CPC training
- Workplace pension
- Full PPE & uniform provided after a successful probation period
- 28 days annual leave
- Recently refurbished on site facilities
- Free on site (security patrolled) parking
- Covid secure measures in place i.e. PPE, vehicle sanitisation and cleaning procedures, temperature checks and social distancing. Remote interviews available
- Candidates will be a fully qualified HGV Class 2 (C) driver with a CPC, valid Digi card and a good understanding of Tachograph and WTD rules.
- You will be reliable, punctual, and have a flexible approach towards your working hours due to the nature of the delivery operation.
- Good verbal communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Previous Class 2 experience is preferred but not essential
Newly passed Class 2 HGV drivers are welcome to apply. We have a team of driver assessors/mentors that will provide full training and guidance.